2S Batteries (7.2V – 7.4V)
For Bicycle Lights and more
These ENERpower generic Li-ion batteries for branded flashlights such as Lupine©, My Tiny Sun© and Sigma© are equipped with a Molex-1625 plug and assembled in various variations.
The batteries have a nominal voltage of 7.2V – 7.4V (2S) and are assembled with branded battery cells (Samsung SDI, Panasonic [Sanyo], LG Chem).
In each format (2S1P, 2S2P, 2S3P and 2S4P), we offer two variations with different capacities.
We also assemble the batteries with different settings, as follows:
- ENERpower Basic: with PVC shrink
- ENERpower Plus: with rubber cover & PVC shrink
- ENERpower Pro: with LED-Display
The different models are named after a district of Berlin, our beloved home city.
Our Collection of 2S (7.2V-7.4V) Batteries
- Li-ion-Cells: NCR18650GA | Samsung SDI INR18650-35E | NCR20700B
- Nominal Voltage: 7.2V - 7.4V
- Configurations: 2S1P / 2S2P / 2S3P / 2S4P
- Charge Voltage: 8.4V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 5A ( 35 Watt)
- Especially developed to fit bicycle lights
- Energy storage capability for a longer runtime
- Still maintains 80% of the original capacity after 300 charging cycles
- IC protection / PCB with protection against short-circuiting, overcharging and power drains
- No memory effect - charge the battery whenever you want
- Eco-friendly and compliant with EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Quality batteries with a long lifespan and high stability