2S Batteries (7.2V - 7.4V)
For Bicycle Lights and More
The ENERpower 2S batteries are replacement batteries for branded lamps such as Lupine, My Tiny Sun and Sigma. They are equipped with a Molex 1625 connector and are manufactured in different variations.
The batteries have a rated voltage of 7.2V-7.4V (2S) and are manufactured with branded cells such as Samsung SDI, Panasonic (Sanyo), LG Chem.
In each layout format (2S1P, 2S2P, 2S3P and 2S4P), two different versions are offered.
Außerdem fertigen wir die Akkus auch mit unterschiedlichen Ausstattungen wie folgt:
- ENERpower Basic (with PVC Shrink)
- ENERpower Plus (with rubber wrapping & PVC shrink)
- ENERpower Pro (with LED display)
The different batteries bear the names of the districts of Berlin, our beloved hometown.
Our selection of 7.2V – 7.4V batteries
General technical data
- Li-Ion battery cells: NCR18650GA | Samsung SDI INR18650-35E | NCR20700B
- Nominal voltage: 7.2V - 7.4V
- Configurationen: 2S1P / 2S2P / 2S3P / 2S4P
- Charge current: 8.4V
- Continuous discharge current: 5A (35 Watts)
- Specially designed for bicycle lamps
- Energy storage capacity designed for a long runtime
- After 300 charging cycles still maintains 80% of the original capacity
- IC Protection / PCB with protection against short circuit, overcharge and deep discharge
- No memory-effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidelines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
- High-quality battery cells with long life and high cycle stability