6S Batteries (21.6V – 22.2V)
ENERpower offers a line of 6S li-ion batteries in the voltage range of 21.6V – 22.2V.
We can connect 1-4 batteries in a row to increase the capacity. These batteries can be integrated in a case made of plastic or metal.
The exact specifications of the end-product will be determined together with the customer.
- High quality assembly - made in Germany
- Assembled with high quality and UL-certified li-ion batteries
- High quality UL-certified protective circuit (PCB) with protection against overcharging and deep discharge
- UL-certified PVC shrinkage tube - can withstand heat of up to 105°C
- Low internal resistence
- Rechargeable - still maintains 80% of the original capacity after 300 charging cycles
- No memory effect - Charge the battery whenever you want
- Eco-friendly and compliant with EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
General technical Specifications
- Input voltage (charging voltage): 25.2V
- Output voltage: 18V – 25.2V DC
- IC protection / PCB with protection against overcharging and deep discharge
- Continuous drain current: upon request (when technically feasible)
- Integrated passive balancer
- Output cable: modifiable - DC 5.5 / 2.1 mm by default (charging and discharging cable), or Open-End cable (DIY)
- Possible configurations: 6S1P, 6S2P, 6S3P, 6S4P