ENERpower EP-BT-C3100 V2.2
Professional Universal Charger
This universal charger is a Li-Ion-und NiMH analyzing charger.
The charger can charge as well as discharge. Its diversity allows it to narrow the gap between the simple universal Li-ion, NI/MH chargers and the more complex and multi-functional chargers.
The following Li-ion, NIMH and NiCd battery types can be charged using this charger:
Li-ion: 10440 / 16340 / 14500 / 14650 / 16650 / 18350 / 17500 / 17670 / 18500 / 18650 / 18700 / 26500 / 26650 / 22650, 3.6V and 3.7V Li-ion batteries
Ni-MH/Ni-CD: AA, AAA, A, SC, C.
- Charging and discharging of NiCd, NiMH or 3.6V - 3.7V Lithium ion batteries.
- Optimizing and determining the maximal capacity of the batteries
- Each battery slot has its own display to show the charging current, battery voltage, capacity, internal resistance and charging time.
- The charging current is selectable for each slot individually and can be selected from 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA and 1000mA (and when only slots 1 and 4 are being used, also 1500mA and 2000mA).
- Discharging current for NiMH/NiCd batteries is 700mA, even if 1000mA is selected.
- Discharging current for Li-ion batteries is 200mA, 300mA, 500mA, 700mA or 1000mA
- 4 smart charging slots, that function independently from each other.
- Charges simultaneously different batteries of different type, size and capacity.
- Trickle charging of NiMH/NiCd batteries. With Li-ion batteries charging will time-phased.
- Temperaure monitoring with automatic fans, to protect the charger and the batteries from over-heating.