ENERpower BT-C700 Version 2.1
Intelligent Charger for 4 AA/AAA NIMH/NiCd Rechargeable Batteries 1.2V
The ENERpower BT-C700 is an intelligent table-charger for four AA or AAA NIMH / NiCd rechargeable batteries, with LCD-Display and various functions.
This charger has 4 independent charging slots, which allow it to charge simultaneously different batteries of different types and capacities.
Five different operation modes are available: charge, discharge, refresh (optimizing old batteries), test (measures the actual capacity of the battery and neutralizes memory effect), Quick Test (measures the internal resistance of the battery).
A backlit LCD display provides information with a key press: charging current, battery voltage, charged/discharged capacity, internal resistance and elapsed time of the charging/discharging process.
The charging current can be selected from 200mA and up to 700mA for all four slots. The standard is 400mA.
Charging current of 1000mA is available for slots 1 and 4, when there are no batteries in slots 2 and 3.
Discharging current of 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500mA. Standard current is 300mA
The following NiMH and NiCD battery-types can be charged: AA (LR6 Mignon) AAA (LR3 Micro) batteries, NiMH-, NiCd.
- Charging and discharging NiCd, NiMH Lithium Ion-Batteries
- Optimization and measuring the maximal capacity of the batteries.
- Each charging slot has its own display to inform about charging current, battery voltage and capacity, internal resistance and elapsed time.
- With 4 intelligent independent charging slots
- Charging current of 200mA - 700mA for all four slots; 1000mA is available for slots 1 and 4 (when there are no batteries in slots 2 and 3)
- Discharging current of 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500mA. Standard is 300mA
- Can charge simultaneously different batteries of different types, sizes, capacities.
- Trickle-discharge of NiMH/NiCd batteries.
- Temperature control, to protect the batteries and the device from overheating.
- TÜV approved power adapter 230V (12V charging cable is also available on demand)
- Battery Voltage: 12V DC
- Input Voltag - Power Adapter: 100~240V 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage - Power Adapter: 12V DC, 1.0A TÜV approved
- Charging Currents: 200, 300, 400, 500, 700, 1000mA
- Discharging Currents: 100, 200, 300, 400, 500mA
- Max. Capacity: 20000mAh
- Operation Temperatures: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperatures: -40 bis +70°C
- Net weight with power adapter: 220 g
- Brutto weight with package: 310 g
- Dimensions L x W x H without power adapter: 130 x 83 x 35 mm