4S Batteries (14.4V – 14.8V)
This range of 4S Li-Ion batteries with a rated voltage of 14.4V-14.8V is manufactured for universal use, for devices that can operate in the voltage range 12V - 16.8V.
The batteries of ENERpower are characterized by high quality battery cells and the protective circuit (PCM) as well as by the wide range of different designs.
We manufacture the batteries in two modifications:
- Basic - without charge level indicator
- Plus - with charge level indicator
The batteries can be manufactured with an output cable (charging and unloading), or with 2 separate cables.
We can also manufacture the batteries with 3 different protective circuits: 8A (consumers up to 120 watts), 15A (consumers up to 220 watts) and 30A (consumers up to 440 watts)
For our batteries we offer a wide range of accessories such as chargers and carrier bags.
- High Quality - Made in Germany
- Manufactured with high quality and UL certified Li-Ion cells
- High-quality UL-certified protection circuits (Coin-PCB) with protection against overcharging and deep discharge
- UL certified PVC shrink tubing - can withstand up to 105 degrees of heat
- Low internal resistance
- Rechargeable – even after 300 charging cycles 80% of the original capacity is still available.
- No memory-effect – charge the battery whenever you want
- Environment friendly according to EU-Guidelines 2002/95/EG (RoHS)
General Technical Specifications
- Input voltage (charging voltage): 18.8V
- Output voltage: 12V - 16.8V DC
- Protection circuit against deep discharge and overcharging
- Continuous current consumption: according to customer requirements and technical feasibility
- Passive balancer integrated
- Output cable: modifiable, usually DC 5.5 / 2.1 mm (charge and discharge cable)
- Configurations: 4S1P, 4S2P, 4S3P, 4S4P